Changelog for 19 March 2021
- Social login and signup have been disabled for the time being (Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud & Twitch).
- New image system – We’ve developed a new image system that deals with user avatars, room background and images in chat. You will see a huge improvement in the reliability of this system in every aspect. The new image server will now proxy song thumbnails rather than directly fetching these from YouTube or SoundCloud.
- Every internal reference to Dubtrack has been renamed to QueUp. To most users this will have no impact to you; however, to extension developers you will need to update your extensions to support the name change.
- YouTube search has been temporarily disabled. More information regarding this is available here.
- We now have a status page at https://status.queup.net – We remain committed to being transparent about our operation, so if something goes wrong that impacts our service, we’ll post regular updates there.
- Changed /me messages so they can be differentiated from join/leave messages. Your username will appear as the same color as the role you have.
- If the room queue is empty and the last video playing has finished, the player will now unload the video and hide the Grab, Updub, and Downdub buttons.
- Removed GIF selfie creation.
- Switched from reCAPTCHA to hCaptcha.
- Minor user interface tweaks.
- Fixed an issue where a room lobby thumbnail would not load if the currently playing song was from SoundCloud.
- Fixed a rare bug where on some occasions when you joined a QueUp room you would be met with an unexpected error message.
- Fixed room backgrounds not automatically updating when a new one is uploaded.